- RutgersTranscri: When Shakespeare penned "Brevity is the soul of wit", do you think he was prophesying about Twitter??
- DianaThoma: we are sitting in the Shakespeare Globe waiting for the performance of As YouLike It to begin - Globe is more rustic than our Chicago globe
- forbesxforty: "Present fears are less than horrible imaginings" -William Shakespeare. They will rule our lives if we are fools enough to let them.
- EmiliaTsontilis: Shakespeare can be a dirty bastard.
- KMcNabola: Went to the Globe Theatre last night. I didn't think that I would like it because it's Shakespeare, but it was phenomenal. I would go again!
- Wellness4Arts: Listening to Kevin McNally telling how, when he was young, he forgot his lines at his 1st Shakespeare audition and was put off for years...\
- selfv4notself: 3 huge barn owls in tree this a.m., and b/c of shifting fog they became Shakespeare's 3 witches and the 3 Fates from Greek mythology - epic.
- sorrows: 'The works of Shakespeare are virtually infinite'. Taken out of context, that could just mean they're INSUFFERABLY LONG
- Suze_B: Me: We could go to the Pennsylvania Shakespeare Festival. Matthew: Not to be.
- _Phillip: Going to rest until lunch & then going to do some revision. In the words of Shakespeare himself & the only quote I know right now: "Fear it"
Tuesday, June 09, 2009
Some Shakespeare Tweets from Today