Sunday, February 27, 2005

A marvellous musical with the most tremendous heart

The storyline is based on Shakespeare's Love's Labour's Lost, with the four leading men all taking a vow of chastity so they can better concentrate on making a good start in their new country. Naturally, it is not long before Eros � in this case the Eros in Piccadilly Circus � is sending his mischievous arrows flying, and the foursome find themselves falling in love with a quartet of memorably spunky women who give them a far from easy ride."

6 comments:

Admin said...

Wow, what a great site. I will bookmark this site and return often. It's nice to see sites like this.

Please visit my website and let me know what you think. Disney World Tickets

wbrant said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a picture of william shakespeare macbeth site/blog. It pretty much covers picture of william shakespeare macbeth related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

wbrant said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a shakespeare comedy site. It pretty much covers shakespeare comedy related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

tipsonrelationships said...

This is a terrific blog on chemical romance site ultimate
. My site on chemical romance site ultimate
is also a great place to get some valuable information. Stop by when you get a sec....

Thanks

Wheel Chair Center said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about used wheel chair lift
that covers used wheel chair lift
related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

Jani said...

Hey here is a site that actually gives away FREE tickets to Las Vegas shows. They have other useful information regarding Las Vegas getaways and jubilee tickets Check it out jubilee tickets